Today has been such a memorable day, that I am going to have 2 posts. 1 about today, and 1 about something I saw, haha.
So the day started off as usual, me rushing to work. And yet again, I missed the MRT just when I reached there, both at Tampines and Outram. Because of that, I decided to take a cab from outram, because by the time I reach harbourfront, I would miss the bus, and it's quite hard to get a cab there. Reached on time, only to realize thatI suppose to start at 1 besides my manger and supervisor saying 11. Rush for nothing.
Work was absolutely great. He put me in charge of a group of them today to set up pavillion. Lots of things to do and carry. Was busy the whole time. The supervisor bought us drinks after that cause there wasn't anything to drink there and we were all tired, haha.
We then went to the roof top to slack and rest. But then it started raining like hell, so we were stuck there. All we did were laugh at the buggies trying to make it through the tunnel cause they all got stuck, haha. The tunnel was flooded quite badly, and cause the water would touch the battery, the buggy would stop, haha.
Managed to drive through after a while. Got back and rearrange the F&B office before going back 30 min late.
Had sushi after and the laksa at toast box cause the poster just looked kinda appealing, haha.
The train home was alright, but quite eventful. There was this China guy who was in the train, who just got angry at the air or something, and just slammed his foot on the ground, kicked the pole and then later spat on the groun. Like hello, this is not China. If you want to spit, go back to where ever you came from.
Alright, time for the post I've been dying to do.
So the day started off as usual, me rushing to work. And yet again, I missed the MRT just when I reached there, both at Tampines and Outram. Because of that, I decided to take a cab from outram, because by the time I reach harbourfront, I would miss the bus, and it's quite hard to get a cab there. Reached on time, only to realize thatI suppose to start at 1 besides my manger and supervisor saying 11. Rush for nothing.
Work was absolutely great. He put me in charge of a group of them today to set up pavillion. Lots of things to do and carry. Was busy the whole time. The supervisor bought us drinks after that cause there wasn't anything to drink there and we were all tired, haha.
We then went to the roof top to slack and rest. But then it started raining like hell, so we were stuck there. All we did were laugh at the buggies trying to make it through the tunnel cause they all got stuck, haha. The tunnel was flooded quite badly, and cause the water would touch the battery, the buggy would stop, haha.
Managed to drive through after a while. Got back and rearrange the F&B office before going back 30 min late.
Had sushi after and the laksa at toast box cause the poster just looked kinda appealing, haha.
The train home was alright, but quite eventful. There was this China guy who was in the train, who just got angry at the air or something, and just slammed his foot on the ground, kicked the pole and then later spat on the groun. Like hello, this is not China. If you want to spit, go back to where ever you came from.
Alright, time for the post I've been dying to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home