I really need to start sleeping early. But I don't think it will happen today. Man U vs Roma, haha.
Anyway today only had one event. Quite alright. Ate a lot, haha. First I ate siew mai, then shortly after, lunch break. Then a while after that, leftover buffet. Then around 5 dinner break. Supposed to leave at 7, but since I did all that I need to do, the supervisor let me off and signed my punch card for 7pm, haha. Met lthena at changi village for dinner after that, and some drinks, haha. I'm sure the nasi lemak was quite nice, but cause of my really bad cold, I just couldn't tast anything. Couldn't taste the burbon as well. Tried tobasco sauce and I didn't taste that either. Even the honeydew i'm eating now cannot be tasted. So irritating. I want my taste buds back!!!
Tomorrow's going to be another tiring day. Work 11-5, then training. I better finish my journal tonight. No more delays. Then maybe I can take a good nap before watching the match. Or maybe I'll sleep right through.
Can't wait for my off day. Going to sleep right through. Oh I'm watching we will rock you this sunday also. Can't wait.
Anyway today only had one event. Quite alright. Ate a lot, haha. First I ate siew mai, then shortly after, lunch break. Then a while after that, leftover buffet. Then around 5 dinner break. Supposed to leave at 7, but since I did all that I need to do, the supervisor let me off and signed my punch card for 7pm, haha. Met lthena at changi village for dinner after that, and some drinks, haha. I'm sure the nasi lemak was quite nice, but cause of my really bad cold, I just couldn't tast anything. Couldn't taste the burbon as well. Tried tobasco sauce and I didn't taste that either. Even the honeydew i'm eating now cannot be tasted. So irritating. I want my taste buds back!!!
Tomorrow's going to be another tiring day. Work 11-5, then training. I better finish my journal tonight. No more delays. Then maybe I can take a good nap before watching the match. Or maybe I'll sleep right through.
Can't wait for my off day. Going to sleep right through. Oh I'm watching we will rock you this sunday also. Can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home