After working for 9 days, I finally get a day off.
Work started at 7 this morning, and guess what? I woke up at 6.45, haha. Cabbed down for $17. Luckily there wasn't really anyone there or anything to do. Reached by 7.20.
So I basically just stood by for the meeting the whole time. All the senior management staff of SLG were there. Even my mother's boss, haha. And I managed to get the lovely custard danishes left over. I love them.
Went to vivo after that. Checked out some stuff at vivo. Then played guitar hero at the samsung shop while waiting for qingyun. Played for like an hour lah, cause she was late. My high score was like 255000, and the previous high score is 46000, haha. And my highest note steak without mistake was 273.
Went to outram to meet qingyun after that, and since it was still early, we went back to vivo, and I got a shirt from zara. $29.90 only. Will post a picture of it with my bermuda's. Met desmond and linus at aljunied later for bak kut teh. Better than the one at clarke quay. Had dim sum and picked ariel up after that. Durians and longans followed after. So many durians, I love it, haha. I swear I look really happy when I have durians, haha.
Anyway here are some funny stuff that happened today, haha. All to do with qingyun, haha. She pronounced gigolo and giggle-low, haha. Then I accidentally splashed the black sauce and it landed on her face and arms. Then I thought there was somemore left on her left cheek, but it was a mole, haha. The 3rd one was when I took ariel's money and did some stupid "magic trick" by taking the money out from behind their ear, and qingyun believed it, haha. And lastly, I told her $34 enough or not, then she's like enough, haha. Cause it's geylang, need to play around a bit, haha.
That's it for today. Really fun, haha. Going to have a really good sleep now, haha.
Work started at 7 this morning, and guess what? I woke up at 6.45, haha. Cabbed down for $17. Luckily there wasn't really anyone there or anything to do. Reached by 7.20.
So I basically just stood by for the meeting the whole time. All the senior management staff of SLG were there. Even my mother's boss, haha. And I managed to get the lovely custard danishes left over. I love them.
Went to vivo after that. Checked out some stuff at vivo. Then played guitar hero at the samsung shop while waiting for qingyun. Played for like an hour lah, cause she was late. My high score was like 255000, and the previous high score is 46000, haha. And my highest note steak without mistake was 273.
Went to outram to meet qingyun after that, and since it was still early, we went back to vivo, and I got a shirt from zara. $29.90 only. Will post a picture of it with my bermuda's. Met desmond and linus at aljunied later for bak kut teh. Better than the one at clarke quay. Had dim sum and picked ariel up after that. Durians and longans followed after. So many durians, I love it, haha. I swear I look really happy when I have durians, haha.
Anyway here are some funny stuff that happened today, haha. All to do with qingyun, haha. She pronounced gigolo and giggle-low, haha. Then I accidentally splashed the black sauce and it landed on her face and arms. Then I thought there was somemore left on her left cheek, but it was a mole, haha. The 3rd one was when I took ariel's money and did some stupid "magic trick" by taking the money out from behind their ear, and qingyun believed it, haha. And lastly, I told her $34 enough or not, then she's like enough, haha. Cause it's geylang, need to play around a bit, haha.
That's it for today. Really fun, haha. Going to have a really good sleep now, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home