Worked for only 6 hours today!! So cool. It's probably the reason why I stayed up to watch last nights match till 3, which Man U won 4-0 by the way, haha.
No events today, so just did some setting up. And the scary thing is I looked at next weeks event boards, and there was nothing. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a really boring week.
Anyway, here is my roster.
Monday 10-6, Tuesday 1-9, Wednesday 11-7, Thursday 11-7, Friday 3-11, Saturday 11-7, and Sunday off.
Anyone wanna go out? haha.
Things I wanna do next week:
Eat dim sum and durians at geylang. Qingyun you better not cancel again.
Dinner at vivo.
That's all I can think of for the moment, haha. Later. Going for dinner with my mum.
Will be back later to say something about the idiot brother of mine.
No events today, so just did some setting up. And the scary thing is I looked at next weeks event boards, and there was nothing. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a really boring week.
Anyway, here is my roster.
Monday 10-6, Tuesday 1-9, Wednesday 11-7, Thursday 11-7, Friday 3-11, Saturday 11-7, and Sunday off.
Anyone wanna go out? haha.
Things I wanna do next week:
Eat dim sum and durians at geylang. Qingyun you better not cancel again.
Dinner at vivo.
That's all I can think of for the moment, haha. Later. Going for dinner with my mum.
Will be back later to say something about the idiot brother of mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home