Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My nose feels really uncomfortable. Been twitching the whole day because of the cold. At least my taste is back, haha.

Slept at 5am yesterday cause I was watching the champions league which Man U won 2-0, haha. Did most of my journal during that time also. Slept for 4 hours before going to work.

Work was alright, but around the end when it came to steaming the chair cover, I just could'nt take it. Maybe because there were 150 chairs also, haha. Had char kway teow at seah im before going to SCC.

Training after that was great too. Bowling really well, but my batting needs to improve. If only the idiot captain was there. Not there never see me bowling well, still can drop me. I hope I get to play the next game.

Ok time to really finish my journal, then go to sleep after american idol. I got exactly and hour. Really need to sleep, cause tomorrow need to wake up early for mass. It's the 3rd again. And then I have nothing to do from 8 to like 11 when my work starts. Trying to book the pool table or xbox to kill time.

Alright, journal time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home