Monday, March 31, 2008

There's totally no event this week except for Tuesday. Super boring man!!!

All I did today was steam the seat and table covers, and after that do some cleaning up of the cupboards, haha. Got released early though, so it's fine. Met my mum after that for dinner at seah im, walked around compass point before coming home.

So tired right now. I really need my bed, sigh. But I need to do the journal. I think tomorrow lah. Just hope I dont procrastinate any longer.

Ok time to update my things to do. Not really for this week, but just whenever.

Dinner at vivo.

Dinner at Changi Village

Dinner at geylang (dim sum or bak kut teh), followed by durians.

Lastly, print out my employment letter and do the journal.

Oh did I mention my shift changed tomorrow from 1-9 to 9-7, cause I requested to leave 2 hours early on Wednesday for training, so 2 hours more tomorrow. That means I get to eat the buffet lunch if there is leftovers, haha. Algio olio, damn nice. Pretty much the same as the day when I wasn't allowed to eat. And BARLEY WATER!!! I love the barley water.

Alright, journal time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home