Crap.
My roster next week is 1-9 from tuesday to friday and 3-11 on saturday and sunday. That means no chance of meeting anyone before and after work. Not to mention my off is tomorrow. And like I'm off today, so my next off will probably be like about 9 days away like the last time or more, hopefully less.
And I'm also kinda confused cause my manager said 11, but Kar Mun checked for me and it said 1. So I don't know what time to come.
Been slacking the whole day. Sleeping and what not. And now that I know tomorrow's off, it sucks, cause I don't have any plans. Irritating.
Anyway going to get ready before watching we will rock you later.
On a totally random note, did I mention I would like my future car to be a maserati, haha.
My roster next week is 1-9 from tuesday to friday and 3-11 on saturday and sunday. That means no chance of meeting anyone before and after work. Not to mention my off is tomorrow. And like I'm off today, so my next off will probably be like about 9 days away like the last time or more, hopefully less.
And I'm also kinda confused cause my manager said 11, but Kar Mun checked for me and it said 1. So I don't know what time to come.
Been slacking the whole day. Sleeping and what not. And now that I know tomorrow's off, it sucks, cause I don't have any plans. Irritating.
Anyway going to get ready before watching we will rock you later.
On a totally random note, did I mention I would like my future car to be a maserati, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home