Monday, April 07, 2008

Nothing much to say today. Just played my guitar the whole day today.

Wanted to cook dinner, but on the way to cold storage, I realized I didn't want to cook anymore, cause I wanted to eat the hokkien mee at bedok corner. But that was closed too, so I just ate bak kut teh. YES AGAIN, haha. Wanted to eat the nasi ayam penyet also, but didn't want to over eat and over spend.

I realize that now I have interest in cooking asian dishes. Like a nice tasty curry or something. And maybe some dishes that can be eaten with rice. Already tried squid once, I want to learn more.

Anyway despite being unsure of my schedule tomorrow, since 2 people said 11 instead of 11, I will just show up at 11.

Now to talk about my brother. Something which I said I was going to talk about for quite some time, but haven't actually wrote anything.

Let's see..

He is such an ungrateful person. He says my mum is nothing compared to his girlfriend. Like what kind of son says that.

He says he's an adult, but he can't even wash his own dishes or wake up himself. And he wants my mum to treat him like an adult, and let him do what he wants. At least an adult is more independent and more financially sound. He just spends money like crazy cause of his gf, until he is almost broke, and he expects my mum to pay everything for him, like his sports equipment, salsa classes and what not. Cricket equipment my mum always pays, but other stuff if he wants to buy, or go overseas, he should at least earn his own damn money. Just cause my mum has money from inheritance and insurance and what not, doesn't mean she must spend.

He keeps saying we have money. But does that mean we must spend. The rate he spends there won't be money left. Furthermore, he has the cheek to say he will start work soon, and by the end of this year, he will earn more than my mum. Like my mum earns $2800. He thinks he can earn so much by just starting out with almost no experience. Dream on.

Then he says he wants to buy a pent house, and make his first million soon. Like first you need to know what you want to do, second you need a job, 3rd a high paying job is not as easy as it sounds. He thinks that his starting pay when gets a job will be easily $5000. He definitely is living in la la land. I don't think he can even keep to a job, cause all he looks for is the pay. He doesn't know how it is to earn money. Still can talk so much say he's an adult. I've worked more than him and he's 23 this year. And the money my mum puts into the SCC account, he used for dates with his gf, like dinners and stuff. Like that money is not for dates, it is for match fees and food. He spent the 200 my mum put in last month just like that, and now he asked her to top up another 200.

He says my mum has no dreams, unlike him who dreams of a getting a million and what not. I think he really is dreaming, cause I don't think he will ever make a million. I think he will be the sort who will end up borrowing money from me, or not look after my mum in future, cause his argument would be that my mum never give him money now, why should he give her. Since that time he said he will save his allowance and what not, but he never did. Since his army salary, money from fixing cricket bats, coaching and allowance. He claims once he start working he will safe. Fat hope. I think once he has money, he will buy whatever he ever wanted to buy all at one shot, and his salary will never be saved, and he will be living in credit. That's what I predict.

Ok, that's enough about him. There is so much more I want to rant about, but I will leave that for some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home