Friday, April 04, 2008

Such a good rest I had last night. Slept for almost 12 hours. Totally shagged before that man. But reached work late, haha, cause I missed all the buses. So irritating. I left at 11.30 and reach at 1.15.

Work was good. Time flew really fast, and I was well rested that's why. Had a chinese dinner tonight. Was quite afraid at first cause I wasn't sure what to do, but it went great. Oh and did I mentioned I folded all the napkins. All 150 of it, haha.

Andrea Fonseka was the MC of the event. OMG so hot, so tall. When I saw her my jaw like dropped lah. She looks so much hotter in person. Like speechless man. And not to mention that band that was playing. First the lead singer came, I thought she was alright. Her voice is damn good. Then the saxophone player. Super hot caucasian. And then Andrea Fonseka came. How to work man. OMG!!! haha.

Finished at 9, and my shift changed once again to 7-3. Better go and sleep soon.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home