Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So you may be wondering what I've been so excited about. You see for several days now, I would walk under this block on the way to the bus stop, and see this bicycle with a huge box put at the back advertising for some air con cleaning company. I never did stop to read the advert, just glanced at the prices from time to time.

But just now, while walking past, I read the first sentence, and then I realized something. Hey, this is kinda interesting. Here is what it says exactly except for maybe the paragraphing and punctuation, but not the caps. Check out my commentary in the brackets.

"Our company is provide air-cond service around your state area here, and NOW we having a PROMOTION for SERVICING fan coil at only $9.90 per unit.

There has been an increase in items like, petrol and domestic item etc.. (Prices you mean) Our servicing team will be going around the vicinity with a tricycyle-equipped (Equipped with what?) at you live area, You will be benefit the LOW PRICES and CONVININENT (Check out this cool new word) for your need. This will definitely put lots of savings to your pockets. As long as you recevied our flyer at the state area, you will have the beverage (WOW! I get a beverage for enjoying the special promotion... Privilege you mean) to enjoy the special promotion price.

We are here waiting for your need."

I would have taken a picture, but my camera wasn't clear enough, so I actually bothered to type it out on my phone because it was that bad, haha. Obviously I didn;t highlight all the mistake because they are that obvious, and I think the other parts are funnier.

And what puzzles me is that the printing company actualy printed it out, haha.


Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home