IT'S FINALLY DONE!!
Almsot 3 hours past the 10 o clock deadline, but at least it's done. My part that is. Now time to wait for Joel to read and see if I need to change anything. Hopefully there's nothing much. So I can sleep earlier.
But still have to go find the whole list of speakers, exhibitors and media later today, SIGH. Ah well, it will all be over soon.
Oh I have pimple under my eye. Must have been the lack of sleep.
Almsot 3 hours past the 10 o clock deadline, but at least it's done. My part that is. Now time to wait for Joel to read and see if I need to change anything. Hopefully there's nothing much. So I can sleep earlier.
But still have to go find the whole list of speakers, exhibitors and media later today, SIGH. Ah well, it will all be over soon.
Oh I have pimple under my eye. Must have been the lack of sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home