Thursday, December 06, 2007

Too much work, too little sleep. That pretty much sums up this week, and possibly the coming weeks ahead.

So let me start with Saturday night. I went down to SCC for the awards night. Won the best bowler award. My 2nd out of 3 seasons. Met Kar Mun and kim after that cause they had the Standard Chartered Marathon to go to. Chilled at Coffee Bean for a while, then met the rest of the LRM people at SRC. So annoying. I wasn't wearing my SSM tie ok, haha. Anyway didn't go out with the cricket guys to clarke quay after that. In fact, I didn't drink much at all. Cabbed home with my mum after that, after some problems with the road closures.

After that long night, I tried to go to bed. But I onll feel asleep around 5. Was tossing around the whole time. And even after I fell asleep properly, I had interrupeted sleep. Woke up later that day around 2, and did my culi online journal plus accounts tutorial for the rest of the day. Well I was distracted most of the day, that's why it took so long, haha.

Had service on monday. Was a counter staff at sugarloaf this time. Had fun serving all the hot food. If only I could eat it. Really wanted to eat the Asian marinated chicken. But I did try the choclate pound cake and panna cotta. Both were quite nice. However, we didn't meet our sales target that day.

I supposedly planned a service meeting that day, but everyone left, so I left for church. 9 months already. Went to my granduncle's wake after that before going home and spending a long time to get the details of the entire Monday's service group.

Tuesday was better. I woke up and went for festivals tutorial reluctantly. Managed to reach just on time because I was in the lab printing notes. Went to sugarloaf after that to support Kar Mun as headwaitress. If not for that I probably wouldn't have bought so much due to certain reasons. You know why, haha. Anyway I got to try the Asian marinated chicken Had 2 bowls in fact. Plus a panna cotta and a pear tart with vanilla ice cream. The tart was actually quite nice. A lot softer than it looked.

Accounts tutorial was after that. Back to the usual 1 hour tutorial. Quite please with my accounting test marks. I got 34.5/40. Had festivals consultation after that, which was really useful, before meeting Kar Mun and kim at TCA and heading home.

Then my favourite day of the week. Culi day! Did the usual stuff. I had fun using the spray at stewarding. Made more stuff also compared to the past weeks. Had fun whisking even though everyone thought it looked wrong. Even Mr Neo, haha. And we got to try quite a lot of stuff as well.

Later the day, we all had culi meeting to discuss the project at TCC because of the rain. Slacked at Biz Park after that, followed by leadership lecture, and dinner at Cafe Cartel with Kar Mun and kim. Tried to do MICE that night, but was too tired, so I decided to sleep early and wake up earlier to do work.

Well that plan didn't work. I woke up at about 6, wrote some stuff, half asleep most of the time. Then I decided school would be more condusive. So I got ready and left for school. Reached around 8.30am. Managed to do a bit more, but still could not manage to finish it.

Service lecture after that was entertaining as usual. Managed to clarify some stuff about the project, and had a meeting to discuss the project with the entire Monday group after that. Now that the roster, member's details are done, and the work delegated, it should be done in no time.

Didn't manage to eat because of the meeting.Got through 2 hours of Festivals lecture after that, which was actually useful, even though I spend the first 20 minutes emailing everyone the roster and stuff. Thank goodness MICE tutorial after that was fast. It was done in an hour. And well, I think our MICE project is making good progress. Should be done in no time. Met Kar Mun in the lab after that to print some stuff, had maggi goreng and some other snacks at biz park before heading for leadership tutorial.

Was really tired during that time. Especially during that discussion part. As usual our group owned in answering the questions even though all of us didn't even go for the lecture, haha. Got back the proposal for the movie, chose not to have meeting in the end, and headed home by the usual way.

Supposed to do MICE now, even though it was due Wednesday. Thank goodness Joel agreed to extending the deadline to the weekend. Thanks man, haha, really tired. I promise it will be doe by then.

I think I really don't have a life anymore. Especially during the weekends. They're mainly spent on doing projects and stuff. Luckily this Saturday when I got for NOISE singapore for my festivals tutorial, it will be in town. Gives me an opportunity to go shopping. Oh how I miss that. And christmas is around the corner. I need new clothes, and maybe buy a present or two, haha, if you know what I mean. Still considering.

Hopefully when the holidays start I can manage my time to do work, clean the house, cook the dinners, shop, and hang out. To lighten my load, from now till then I will try and finish as much as possible. Now if only I can do my projects as fast as I type my posts. Like this would be at last 4 pages I think, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home