Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm so glad today's deepavali. Not becaues it's "my" festivl, haha, but simply because I really needed to catch up on some sleep.

Had a rather long day on Tuesday. It started off with festival lecture, which was long as usual, and we couldn't choose our project groups. I ended up with the foursome. Oh well, now it's just more inconvenient because I can't have like one meeting to discuss all the projects, but shouldn't be a problem. The break in between wasn't as long because of the make-up MICE tutorial. And to add on to that, there was accounts tutorial to do during the 1 hour break. Managed to eat and finish up with plenty of time left in the end. I'm so glad I have who I have as my accounts teacher, because lesson finished in 1 hour, including classwork. And she goes through the stuff pretty clearly without repeating herself over and over again like some teachers.

So after class, waited for those having service to finish at TCA, then because they had culture lecture after that, I decided to crash. I hate crashing lecture. It's scary, haha. Lucky the teacher was quite nice.

And for the first time in a while, I reached home quite early, because no on was hanging out, so just the usual bus 15 before going home. Ate lots of otah for dinner. I love otah.

Later that night, my mum fell asleep, and said she would iron my uniform later. So I waited and waited. 12+, she's still sleeping. Finally I woke her up cause I really wanted to sleep. In the end, I only got to bed at 1+.

After that late night, I woke up still really tired, left early, but the bus took so long, which made me rush, which is not something I like to do. Culi was fun, the chefs demonstrated roast chicken with mash and glazed carrots with pan gravy, as well as breaded dory with rice pilar, tartare sauce and tomato salsa. They both tasted really good. I had to cook the fish this time, as well as for my proficiency test next week. Luckily it went well this week. All I need is less butter and more salt on the rice, less gherkins in the tartare sauce and less vinegar in the salsa. Only minor adjustments, so I shouldn't need to worry.

Went down to TM after that to buy the tickets for Gameplan at 7.25pm. Thought of going back, but just when I reached the interchange I missed the bus, which would make it very rushing if I went home first, so I just went back to school and relaxed. Went for leadership lecture after that which was quite draggy, before rushing for the movie with Kar Mun and kim. Quite a nice show, don't know why warren said it's a waste of money. I wanted to go to simpang to join some of them after the movie, but my mum was at home, and she didn't seem to be alright, so I went home instead. True enough, it's something to do with my brother again.

As for today, there's nothing much to say because I didn't do anything haha. but I would say that i'm getting better at playing bohemian rhapsody on the classical guitar. Thought of going down to the guitar shop to look for the DVD again or maybe get some finger picks, but I got lazy as usual. No surprise there. Maybe Sunday then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home