Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Man, i'm really tired.

After a long day on Monday, school started at 9 on Tuesday. Festivals tutorial was rather long, after which there was a 3 hour break. Talk about wasting time. Bought food for those doing service since we had nothing to do. So after the long wait was accounts, which finished quite fast. Thank goodness the teachers' quite nice. Met up with kim and Kar Mun after that for dinner across school, before going to TCC at whitesands. Talked about lots of funny stuff, but it's not appropriate for me to mention here, haha. Had fun practicing pouring the wine for kim at TCC.

So later that night, I tried to tie my neckerchief for service, which totally annoyed me, not to mention deprive me of about an hour of sleep.

Woke up after 5 hours this morning, but was slightly late, so I cabbed down instead. Culi was really fun today. First the chef demonstrated how to make chicken stock, beef stock, followed by cream of carrot soup, onion soup, beef consomme, roux, bachemel sauce and sauce espagnol. The soups were really good, especially the consomme which was only ready towards the end of the lesson.

Anyway, back to the lesson. After the demonstration, we had an hour lunch break. Met Kar Mun to get her paper so I could print her notes during my break, before walking back all the way for lunch. I feel so elite walking down the school like that, haha. Like so professional and so skilled. When we got back from lunch, we started on our vegetable cuts followed by either the onion or carrout soup. I had to make the Cream of carrot. Besides that, we had to make roux, and bachemel sauce.

In the end everything was good, except that I over boiled my bachemel sauce and put too much salt which ruined it. But the irritating part was the cleaning up, especially since the cloth isn't that absorbent. We did get to try some pastries though.

Then after class, had a 2 hour break before leadership lecture. Slacked for a while at biz park, ate a bit, before going to the lab to print notes, and then going for lecture. After lecture, Kar Mun and I went 8 days hunting. It started off at the newpaper stand at the interchange, followed by the one outide the mrt, then the one outside TM. All of them didn't have. So we decided to go to TIMES. Couldn't find it at first. Then when we finally saw where they would put the 8 days, they said they just sold the last copy. And as we were walking out they found another one, haha. So after that went to Music Junction to look for the DVD for Saw 3, because I really want to watch it before I watch Saw 4.

Took 15 with her to Pasir Ris and back again after that as usual, thank goodness for the bus pass.

I know i'm suppose to do some research for MICE meeting tomorrow, but i'm really sleepy now, and I need some sleep, I guess i'll do that tomorrow.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home