Friday, November 23, 2007

I so do not feel like studying for accounts test tomorrow. This week has just been really busy, lots of work to do, and it's only going to become worse. But thank goodness the projects are pretty simple. At least I feel it is. All a matter of getting started, and i'm really in work mode now.

Anyway Wednesday was the first day of operations for me at sugarloaf in the Pastry Kitchen. Didn't really make the pastries, it was more like assembling. So I assembled the cheese cake, fruit tart and eclair and cut a whole lot of apples for the apple crumble mix. During my break, I tried the bread and butter pudding, the fish and the roast beef sandwich. I think the sandwich is really really really good. So after the break, there was nothing much to do really, besides clean up and prepare some stuff for next days operation.

After culi, slacked for about an hour cause we finished at 3, before meeting Kar Mun to do the movie review for leadership. Watched Armageddon for the (insert number here) time. Didn't really manage to link the the concept, haha. Guess we'll have to watch it again. Anyway because of the movie, we skipped leadership lecture.

I wanted to go to school early on Thursday to print stuff and to clarify the festivals project, but I woke up late, so I just made it in time for Service lecture at the Culi theatre. Ate at sugarloaf again. This time I tried the Coriander Chicken with rice. The rice was really good. Bought the potato salad again, but it sucked big time. Don't know why they changed the recipe.

Rushed down to Business school after that for a long and boring festivals lecture as usual. After lecture, went to the lab with Kar Mun to print some stuff, then the library redspot section to read up on the festivals book and do some work. In the end, it was a bit of reading, and then we started looking at pictures in her laptop, haha. Oh well, looks like I have to go back again to read. Leadership tutorial followed that, and surprise surprise, the tutor had Ariel's leadership book. Thank goodness.

Later that night, I decided to cook rice pilaf, and eat it with otah in the fridge as well as the salmon I bought. The salmon turned out alright. Marinated it with honey and some other stuff. Too bad the rice didn't turn out so well. Firstly, a little too much pepper and too little salt, so i added salt after eating halfway, and it was too salty, haha. Oh well.

So because I didn't manage to wake up early the day before, I had to today. Went to school early to consilt Siok Kia on the Festivals project, followed by MICE meeting which was really productive. Went for MICE lecture after that, and ate at sugarloaf for the 5th day in a row with nikko, evon, zoe and joel. I tried the pork ribs and shared the creme brulee and some of the cakes. Quite nice. But I actually went there to check out the samples of the research projects done by previous classes on the walls at sugarloaf.

Left before them to go and print some stuff in the lab before heading for accounts tutorial. And guess what, I realized i'm not so lost with the lectures anymore, haha. Culi lecture was after that, and then training. But I skipped it to watch the running thing at the sports hall, haha. However, I did go back in the end just for the team talk and what not.

After I reached home, I decided to fry the leftover onions in the fridge and thesausages and ate it with bread for dinner. I think cooking my own dinner is fun, haha.

Alright enough of wasting time, I better go bathe and then start studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home