Monday, November 12, 2007

Man, it's been too long since I last blogged, but I will try to remember what happened, and not be too long winded about it.

Firstly, let me start with Friday. Met up with Kar Mun in the morning to do the DISC test for leadership before the usual lectures. Accounts finished super fast, which was a good thing. Then I had to go for school training at 5, I mean I had to go at least once before the tournament right.

So while I trained, kim and Kar Mun waited for me before we all went for dinner at Coffee Club. It was fun as usual, haha. Not to mention going to Kar Mun's favourite shop again.

Then I had the first match for the POL-ITE games on Saturday afternoon. The ground was really muddy from the rain the night before, but we managed to start eventually. I got the Man of the Match, so cool right haha, 4 wickets. My bro's gf drove us home after that.

Reached home at about 7, quickly got ready, and left for my cousin's 21st birthday at downtown east. So happened to see Joshua and his friend Samuel there, Kar Mun;s favourite. Didn't stay too long at the party because I was really tired, and it was quite boring.

As for Sunday, I managed to drag myself out of bed to go for mass. After which, had lunch at TM, went to buy groceries while my brother bought his new phone. So I got home and wanted to take a nap, but there was no where to lie down comfortably so I didn't in the end. Started cooking at like 4.50, and it seemed pretty fast. And just when I put the rice in the oven, kim and Kar Mun were about to reach, so rushed down to pick them up. Sorry about the dusty floor, haha.

Went back and continued cooking. Took longer than I thought, firstly because I didn't put enough stock into the rice, then the tomato was huge, and the pits were so stubborn. Bad pits, didn't want to come out of the tomato, haha. Managed to serve at 7. I think everything turned out alright.

They then chilled at my place till 11.30. kim kept drinking "water", and Kar Mun trying to figure out how to use the remote, haha. Let's do that again some time, like a different meal next time.

So becaue of the major clean up efforts before they came, slept rather late to get everything back to normal, and to get ready for service.

Despite my lack of sleep, I woke up pretty refreshed, even until now. Service was alright today the first half, and bad the 2nd half, but not for me becuase I played the guest for the dry run, haha, so no yelling. And when the restaurant opens next week, I have a practice sessions, so that's pretty slack. I'm quite happy with my roster.

Class finished late today, like at 4.30. Grace gave me the cake she said she would, so nice. Pity bernard smashed it on warren's face. I mean I thought of smashing the whole cake because it's his birthday, but then like so bad, because they bought it for me. So I cut a slice to smash, and Bernard came with the rest of the cake and smashed it as well. Idiot. He still owes me that same cake, I don't care. And if this doesn't already annoy you kim, lireal lireal lireal lireal, haha.

Went to cafe bar at parkway for warrens birthday dinner. And the dinner was too creamy. Couldn't finish. Not to mention the free flow of carriaBATA. Wanted to have a drink also, but I didn't in the end. Cabbed home with Kar Mun after that, too short a ride don't you think, haha, not like the one from town.

Alright now that that is done, I shall go do a bit of work, watch a bit of heroes, and catch up on a lot of sleep, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home