Time for a short post before I start doing work.
It seems that the weekend these days isn't really a time to relax anymore, but instead a time to catch up on work that i've been putting off during the week. And then when the holidays come, there would be so much project work to do, plus cleaning the house for christmas. But I am looking forward to cooking something for the christmas party at my cousin's house, and maybe another 1 or 2 more times at home.
Speaking of cooking, Culi on Wednesday was alright. Quite fun. Ate roast chicken during our 1 1/2 hour lunch break. At the end of the lesson, we got to try the trimmings from all the pastry we made, such as the apple crumble and lemon roll. The chef even gave us a chocolate to try, which was quite nice, haha.
After Culu, we had lecture, which was a big headache. Stupid metric and imperial systems. Anyway it's good that we have lecture on Wednesday's now, then we can go back earlier on Friday's.
Was supposed to go for leadership lecture after that, but in the end, Kar Mun and I skipped it to do our individual movie review proposals. Managed to get most of it done quite fast. We then ate ramly burger at Pasir Ris. It's been a long time since i've had that.
Once I got home, my plan of carrying on with my work failed miserably. Too tired, so I went to bed early.
Luckily there was a long break on Thursday. Had Service lecture in the morning, followed by lunch at design, and then another boring festivals lecture. Continued with the proposal with Kar Mun after that during our 2 hour break before leadership class. Managed to finish it, but during class, I realised that we were missing out a part of it, but it doesn't matter because it's just a draft.
Headed to Pasir Ris again after that. This time we ate tako yaki and the shark's fin soup. I got to admit the soup is pretty nice, haha.
As usual, I didn't do the work I planned to do, but it's not a prolem cause it can be finished pretty fast.
Then yesterday, there was the MICE field trip. Woke up pretty early, met Kar Mun at Pasir Ris interchange before taking a bus to Suntec. Finished pretty fast, so the usual 3 of us ate at Pizza Hut. Had coldstone after.
Headed back to school in time for accounts lecture. Thanks goodness it wasn't as long. Went to TCA to practice and all while waiting for the rest. Eventually after waiting for everyone, buying bread and what not, we ended up at Warren's house. Everyone helped to prepare dinner, haha, quite fun. So had some food, some drinks, and left at about 10.40. Cabbed home with kim and Kar Mun, both of them pretty tired by then.
Cooked again today. This time it turned out alright. I added some cheese to the rice and ate it with otah and a sausage. Quite good, haha.
Alright, better get to work. A long night ahead.
It seems that the weekend these days isn't really a time to relax anymore, but instead a time to catch up on work that i've been putting off during the week. And then when the holidays come, there would be so much project work to do, plus cleaning the house for christmas. But I am looking forward to cooking something for the christmas party at my cousin's house, and maybe another 1 or 2 more times at home.
Speaking of cooking, Culi on Wednesday was alright. Quite fun. Ate roast chicken during our 1 1/2 hour lunch break. At the end of the lesson, we got to try the trimmings from all the pastry we made, such as the apple crumble and lemon roll. The chef even gave us a chocolate to try, which was quite nice, haha.
After Culu, we had lecture, which was a big headache. Stupid metric and imperial systems. Anyway it's good that we have lecture on Wednesday's now, then we can go back earlier on Friday's.
Was supposed to go for leadership lecture after that, but in the end, Kar Mun and I skipped it to do our individual movie review proposals. Managed to get most of it done quite fast. We then ate ramly burger at Pasir Ris. It's been a long time since i've had that.
Once I got home, my plan of carrying on with my work failed miserably. Too tired, so I went to bed early.
Luckily there was a long break on Thursday. Had Service lecture in the morning, followed by lunch at design, and then another boring festivals lecture. Continued with the proposal with Kar Mun after that during our 2 hour break before leadership class. Managed to finish it, but during class, I realised that we were missing out a part of it, but it doesn't matter because it's just a draft.
Headed to Pasir Ris again after that. This time we ate tako yaki and the shark's fin soup. I got to admit the soup is pretty nice, haha.
As usual, I didn't do the work I planned to do, but it's not a prolem cause it can be finished pretty fast.
Then yesterday, there was the MICE field trip. Woke up pretty early, met Kar Mun at Pasir Ris interchange before taking a bus to Suntec. Finished pretty fast, so the usual 3 of us ate at Pizza Hut. Had coldstone after.
Headed back to school in time for accounts lecture. Thanks goodness it wasn't as long. Went to TCA to practice and all while waiting for the rest. Eventually after waiting for everyone, buying bread and what not, we ended up at Warren's house. Everyone helped to prepare dinner, haha, quite fun. So had some food, some drinks, and left at about 10.40. Cabbed home with kim and Kar Mun, both of them pretty tired by then.
Cooked again today. This time it turned out alright. I added some cheese to the rice and ate it with otah and a sausage. Quite good, haha.
Alright, better get to work. A long night ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home