Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nothing much to blog about really. Just been busy busy busy.

Let me start off with Saturday. After a night of studying, including early that morning at 7am, I had to go take the accounts test. The test went alright. I should be able to scrape through with an A or a borderline B+. At least my calculator worked this time. And right after the test, there was the SIP talk. I attended one of them before leaving for my match. Well we totally trashed them big time, haha. They are after all the worst team of the tournament. So officially we are declared champions. Just haven't got our medals and stuff. Rushed home after that, then rushed to British Club for some awards night for my dad's club. Had some nice food, drinks and what not.

After a full day out, I decided to stay in on Sunday to do some work and rest even though my brother was having his final game of the season. Spent the whole afternoon doing MICE, which was such a headache. Decided to take a rest after that by going to the club to celebrate, because my brother's team won the league. In total I had 1 champagne, 1 whisky 7-up, 1 vodka tonic, 3 cherry brandy's and 3 rum with coke, haha. That's a total of 9 drinks. My most ever. Was still feeling alright after that, until I got in the cab. Halfway through, I felt like vomitting, haha. Asked my mum for a plastic bag. Lucky the driver had one. So guess what happens next. Duh, I vommitted. Mostly into the bag and on myself and a little on the seat, haha. Lucky it happened when we dropped my brother's gf at kembangan MRT, so I got out and washed up at the toilet.
Felt way better after that. Packed my stuff and off to bed.

I managed to wake up on Monday without hangover. Reached pretty early. All in all it was quite fun working as a waiter. We managed to hit the sales, but not enough to cover the lost from last week. Lots of leftover food as well, which was given to us. I bought the cherry truffle and mango sponge cake as well. Moppng the floor after that was extremely tiring. Everything eventually finished at 5. So managed to clarify some stuff about the service project before slacking at biz park. I wanted to go home to do work, but ended up at the lecturer's appreciation day. The performances were all really good. Upon reaching home, I realized I didn't have as much work as I thought I did. Thank goodness.

Cabbed down again this morning because I overslept. Really didn't feel like going for festivals. Had MICE consultaiton after that which clarified some stuff, but I still think the research is going to be a headache. Ate at sugarloaf after that. The beef lasagne sucked, but the banana cake was good. Had the longest accounts lesson after that. 1 1/2 hours man. Can't believe it. Had festivals project meeting after that. Managed to get our concept and programme. That's probably the key. Once that is settled everything will fall in place. Finished the meeting at 4.30, bought hokkien mee for Kar Mun before meeting kim and her at sugarloaf.

Took the usual route home. To Pasir Ris and back again. Missed my bus when I got there, so I decided to get takoyaki and tapioca cake. I really like the tapioca cake. Cooked pilaf rice again at home. Didn't turn out as good as the first time still. Ate it with otah. I find it funny that when I prepared 6 portions, it turned out fine, and when I make 1, which I usually do in class, it doesn't work outm haha. Looks like kim and Kar Mun were lucky that day, haha.

Well thought it would take long to do the leadership work, but well managed to find the concepts pretty to use fast. Just a matter of linking it to the movie. Didn't do that for long because Kar Mun needed to sleep, but it shouldn't take long tomorrow.

Alright, off to prepare for Culi tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home