Friday, November 02, 2007

This week has been really tiring. No matter how much I sleep, I still wake up really exhausted.

Anyway yesterday was alright. The lectures made sense at least. Service lecture is fun as ever. Had a 2 hour break before leadership tutorial, so the trio, ari, Kar Mun and I went for bubble tea. The trio were up to their nonsese again with the christmas songs, steam fish, not free and what else. Leadership tutorial after that was pretty fun, haha. I think we were the ones making all the noise.

So after class, shawne, linus, kim, Kar Mun and I went to Changi Village for dinner. Had oyster omlette, kai lan, hotplate tou fu and thai styled fried chicken. The service was especially fast. It's the first time everything came in less than 5 minutes, and the rice wasn't even there yet. Had drinks at dynamic later on before we left.

As for today, lessons started at 11. And just like thursday, lectures actually made sense. But MICE was rather long. Had lunch at engine school before going for accounts lecture which finished early. So since there was still quite a bit of time left before Culi lecture at TCA, we could take our time. Played with a really cute cat on the way there. Lecture was quite interestig, but it finished like 20 minutes late, which meant I had to rush to OLPS at siglap for mass. Reached there just in time for the All Souls Day mass. Met my mum and aunt there. Had dinner with them at the coffee shop nearby before heading home. The steak i had there was pretty nice and fatty, haha. Like Ms Wilson said, "What tastes good is probably not good for you."

Oh and Lena gave me my present!! Haha. Its the boxers from River Island which has a picture of a rooster on it and it says "Big Cock", haha. Thanks. It fits by the way. Sorta like an underwear shorts but not as tight, haha. But I like it.

1 day to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home