Monday, October 29, 2007

After a few conecutive weeks of going to church, I finally got lazy and decided that I needed my sleep. Nothing much happened the rest of the day, pretty much what said before, minus the research, plus counter strike for 2 hours on iceworld. I got bored, I can't help it. Anyway I got my best score ever against the expert bots. I had 734 kills and only 114 deaths. Was aiming for a 1000 kills, but i didn't know about the round limit. So that's pretty much it for sunday, besides kai lan and hot plat tou fu for dinner again.

Then service this morning started off on a rather bad note. I reached early, and after a whole night of checking if I brought anything, someone reminded me that I have a wine opener, and I didn't bring it. Thank goodness my mum hasn'tleft for work, so she managed to cab down and bring it for me on her way to work. The rest of service was really fun, we actually got to sit quite a bit, which was during the order taking part, where we were doing the pink panther thing, "I would like to buy a hamburger". There were so much more jokes and sarcasm, like mixing me and Linus up the whole day. I mean like "THE NAME'S SHANE!!!!". As if I said that, haha. Then the jokes about pocket billiards, bleeding, Ding Yi's side burns, and of course "OH POOR THING". Mr Goh is the funniest guy ever, haha, he actually sang a sesame street song to me.

After class was fun too. Ate at Mensa, before having bubble tea across school. Since there were no seats there anymore, we moved under the void deck across the road. It was there that we saw Shawne's master piece of Ms Surya. I swear it is the funniest thing you will ever see, and you will not look at accounts the same way anymore, haha. Oh and i bought the textbook "PROFESSIONAL CHEF" for Culi. My first and last textbook in poly. Well i won't call it a textbook, more of a life tool. I can really use it to learn how to cook, and there are so many recipes.

It's getting late, and I haven't done my accounts tutorial. Oh well, there is a 3 hour break tomorrow, guess I shall do it then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home