Sian, just got my letter. Pes B. Looks like there's nothing wrong with me. Crap.
Anyway Saturday's match was alright. Played quite well. Was given vouchers to Michel Angelo's also. My mum's giving me hers, so I have $100 =).
Sunday was spent lazing at home. Finally completed Ghost Recon. Now to install the other parts.
Yesterday was great. Initial plans to cycle at ubin was cancelled cause of the rain. Ended up at downtown east at the board game place, don't know what it's called. Played some really fun games. Totally had no idea there were so many types of board games. Had dinner after that at superdog before running home, haha. Just felt like running since I already had the outfit on.
Today was yet another day of exercise. Played badminton in the morning, had lunch at this western food place similar to Botak Jones before heading home and sleeping the rest of the day, haha.
Heading down to school tomorrow to run some errands before going to buy groceries, and maybe eat at Ramen Ten. Got vouchers for that too =). Maybe Ikea after that? See how it goes.
Anyway, read most of the basic theory book. Will prepare some more tomorrow.
You know I was thinking. Like with all the superhero shows, peope also wish for a power. Of course there are some powers I thought of, but I think I would want to turn what I see on TV into reality, haha. After watching all those cooking shows and stuff with so much good food, I really feel like trying!! But I doubt I will ever go to Los Angeles or where ever the place is, sigh.
Hope I win toto next year.
Anyway Saturday's match was alright. Played quite well. Was given vouchers to Michel Angelo's also. My mum's giving me hers, so I have $100 =).
Sunday was spent lazing at home. Finally completed Ghost Recon. Now to install the other parts.
Yesterday was great. Initial plans to cycle at ubin was cancelled cause of the rain. Ended up at downtown east at the board game place, don't know what it's called. Played some really fun games. Totally had no idea there were so many types of board games. Had dinner after that at superdog before running home, haha. Just felt like running since I already had the outfit on.
Today was yet another day of exercise. Played badminton in the morning, had lunch at this western food place similar to Botak Jones before heading home and sleeping the rest of the day, haha.
Heading down to school tomorrow to run some errands before going to buy groceries, and maybe eat at Ramen Ten. Got vouchers for that too =). Maybe Ikea after that? See how it goes.
Anyway, read most of the basic theory book. Will prepare some more tomorrow.
You know I was thinking. Like with all the superhero shows, peope also wish for a power. Of course there are some powers I thought of, but I think I would want to turn what I see on TV into reality, haha. After watching all those cooking shows and stuff with so much good food, I really feel like trying!! But I doubt I will ever go to Los Angeles or where ever the place is, sigh.
Hope I win toto next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home