Friday, February 06, 2009

Getting really lazy to blog these days. At least it's been a lot more interesting the past few days.

Tuesday was a great get together with the cheering squad at werner's. It's been long since we last hung out together. Really fun. =))) Too bad no group photo =(

Bought toto on Tuesday too. Was sure I was going to win, but oh well, haha.

Wednesday was spent at town after class. Slacked around, shopped, snacked, bought cookbooks for $80 and some small toy figurines for 25. The toy figurines damn cute I swear. I want more!!!

Want to buy so many things but not enough money lah. First grad trip, then $140 for gambling chips, then more toys, and other stuff. By the time i'm done, there will be nothing left in my bank!!!

Thursday was the last gaming lesson. Played in between. Quite fun. Finished school by 2, and went to sign up for driving and all, like finally, haha. All I need now is to book my basic theory test!!

Finally, woke up late for lecture again as usual. Only made it just in time for cruise. Had the career fair for a while after that before going for my army medical. Damn scary lah. The moment I stepped in it just felt like crap, my life is over, end of all freedom. There was just nothing happy about that place =(. All the tests were good, but got Pes D in the end cause they need to check my bood to see the cholestrol level due to my dads passing of heart attack. I hope there is something wrong, haha. Can always be improved, so I hope for now there is something wrong, haha. IQ Test was so irritating!!!!

Met the rest at vivo after that only to realize that there was a form I needed to return. Stupid guy never tell me. Cabbed back again, through the security, through the rain, passed it up, through the rain again and cabbed back. Had carl's junior, chilled for a while and went home.

Really tired now. But I will book my basic theory test date first, and do a few more stuff before sleeping. Need to catch up. Have been feeling really sleepy the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home