Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm becoming such a nerd. For 3 years in my poly life, never have I studied for something 3 days before the paper. Well writing notes is not considered, cause today I actually tried to memorize cruise stuff. And today, I actually used acronyms to help me remember. Like I've never done that before. I usually just remember the placement of things in sequence, but acronyms is a lot easier. Well too late to discover that, haha, last semester already.

Anyway, been studying hard the last 2 days, as well as playing hard. Restaurant Empire that is, haha. Got fed up that I could not complete 2 stages till I used the cheat, haha. Will try and complete it on my own after the exams.

So let's talk about Friday. Gaming was alright. Possible A, at least B+. Went opposite to school to eat after thatm followed by Pink Panther 2 with Kar Mun and Kim at Downtown. Damn disappointed. The first one was way better. Like 100 times. Guess they won't want to watch the first one after watching the 2nd part.

Anyway, off to play more restaurant empire. Damn fun to play, I swear, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home