Friday, March 06, 2009

Yesterday was a blast.

It started off with no jam at the causeway. Headed over to the same mall we went to that time and shopped around. First up was Nando's. I think the chicken is better than kenny rogers, but the sides of course can't compare, although they were pretty good.

Next up was TGV. Stand for Tak Golden Village? I don't know, haha. Watched Chun Li. Quite surprised to see Edmund Chen acting in the movie as her father. His name didn't even appear in the credits lah!! Or at least I didn't manage to catch it in time I guess.

Walked around some more, went into a couple of cool shops, laughed at the exchange rate, bought a tee at WH, before driving off.

Rest of the time was spent wandering about finding the non existent pet shop. Saw a funny restaurant called Restoran D'Korner, pretty classy aye. Finally found the seafood place, but we were either too full or in the case of me, stomach pain. Ended up heading back to Singapore by 6.

So off we went to Charlene's house to pick her up before going to Kembangan to eat Hokkien Mee. Wandered around some more looking at nice houses and looking for Ice Cream. Finally settled at Potong Pasir McDonalds. Saw something really interesting there, haha. Let's just say what happens in Potong Pasir McDonalds stays in Potong Pasir McDonalds, and what happens in JB stays in JB. Almost 29 1/2 hours now =), haha, whatever.

Got home and caught the last bit of Hell's Kitchen before heading home. Oh, I bought couple of fake games in JB, all didn't work. Crap. Sian 10 Ringgit, haha.

Had a small job this afternoon. Cricket Scoring. Earned $50 for just like 3 hours work? Free snacks and drinks some more, haha.

Headed over to Geylang to get bird seeds. Had the Bak Kut Teh next door which I've been wanting to try even though I was full. Wasn't too bad, but more ordinary than all the artices they hae outside proclaim. Still like the clear peppery soup kind. Was really tired also. Totally knocked out on the way home in the bus, not so tired anymore.

Another early day tomorrow cause I'm playing a match. Guess I'll be sleeping soon, after a bit more games maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home