Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alright, quick post before I go back to playing Restaurant Empire.

Last Friday was spent at Warren's house. After class, Desmond and Mellissa came over to my place to help me with cooking mushroom soup and buttered vegetables before we headed over to Warren's place. Since it was rather early, some of us went to play LAN for a while. Got back, had a couple of doughnuts, ice cream, and bought myself a nice big piece of pork knuckle. Totally random choice. First time I've seen it being sold, so I bought it.

Had sausages, fish, soup, buttered vegetables, and a lot more for dinner!!!

The next day, Valentines Day, was spent at home. Cooked the pock knuckle for myself and my mum. Accompanied it with buttered vegetables. Watched Titanic on HBO or Starmovies, can't remember. I realized it really is a good and really sad show. The last time I watched it was in Primary 1 or 2? It seemed totally boring and I refused to watch it when it aired on TV a few times, but now when I watch it, I really understand how to appreciate the film, haha.

Headed to Ariel's house after that to meet the rest. Had pizza for dinner. Caught 3 movies. No reservations, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Click. Can't belive I watched No Reservations and Click again, after watching it so many times before. Oh well, it was fun though.

Got home pretty late, and slept through most of the afternoon. Didn't really do much studying apart from sorting out my notes. Met Kar Mun for dinner. Really last minute plan. All I have to say is that Coffee Club food sucks. I don't want to begin describing it cause it was awful. The only thing that was nice was the drink, the mud pie and maybe the pasta. I guess I just like pasta in cream sauce, haha. But still there was too much garlic despite asking for less. Guess I should have sticked to what I liked which was the slipper lobster linguini.

Something stupid happened after that. At 11.10, I went to wait for bus 15. At 11.45, still not bus. Damn pissed off. But you know what? Last bus at 11. Who's to know right, so early last bus finish. Felt damn stupid, haha. Wasted money on cab yet again.

Finally started studying on Monday. Went over to Lena's house. Completed Spa and Club at her house. Thanks for the dinner!! Completed Desti after that. In between of course was a short game of Restaurant Empire. Got quite pissed cause it kept saying auto save, and when I try and find my game, it isn't there.

Went to school on Tuesday. After lucnh at design, headed to the library to study, but it was like totally packed lah. Ended up in the com lab using one of the tables. But got distracted 3/4 of the time. Only started 30 min before the lab closed, haha. Continued at MENSA, and finished off with cruise.

As for yesterday, I added in points from the TB into my ppt slides. Tried writing notes, but just got too lazy. Guess I'm just going to read from the slides instead of my usual mindmap. Spent most of my day on Restaurant Empire. First in the afternoon, the at night. Slep at 6am!! Haha. That's cause I'm watching Man U's match also, haha. At least I learned how to save the game.

So got up at about 3 today. Going to play Restaurant Empire now, and probably start studying at 6 or something.

8 more days and that's it for poly. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home