Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time for a really predictable post.

Monday.. Study

Tuesday.. Study

Both days, lots of restaurant empire when I should be studying harder.

Today, Destination paper. Not too bad. Think I can do quite well. Went home tried to sleep. Kept thinking of destination the whole time. Didn't sleep as much as I wanted to. At least I didn't get distracted by Restaurant Empire. Let me rephrase. I haven't got distracted by Restaurant Empire, but I think I will soon, haha.

Pretty much done with cruise. Just left a few parts to memorize, and final read throug during the 3 hour break. So I guess I will focus entirely on club now. Shouldn't be a problem. Club's quite easy.

So here is a prediction of my grades this semester

Gaming B+ (Most likely, hoping for an A)
Desti B (At least B, hoping for higher)
Club A (Should be able to)
Cruise B+ (At least B+, hoping for A)
Spa A (Think I can pull up my B+)
Facilities B (Again, hope for a B+. A is almost not possible)

Looks like this is my worst sem after all, haha.

Can't wait for Saturday's trip to Moomba's, cooking at my place, grad tip, chill out sessions and many more!! Celebrate while I still can, cause army is calling me =(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home