Sunday, February 08, 2009

Did nothing but laze about the whole of yesterday. At least I had a good nights sleep and a good nap in the afternoon, haha. Yes, it was that boring till I took a nap shortly after waking up.

Went for mass today surprisingly. Bought new sports shoes, just in time for tomorrow, not as though it makes a difference. Still going to fail my broad jump and pull ups. The most I've jumped is 190, and the most I can pull up is 2, and I don't think I can even do 1 now. Oh well. Took another nap in the afternoon. Trying to finish up my destination reflections in a while so I can relax, research for uni and holiday, and watch soccer.

If there's one thing about life, it never happens the way you imagine or plan it to be. Just very emotionally and mentally tired at the moment. Hope I'll feel better after a good nights rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home