Sunday, March 01, 2009

Yet again, on Wednesday night, I was busy playing restaurant empire instead of studying harder. Whatever it is, I managed to cramp whatever I needed to. That night and the next day was very mentally draining. Thank god both papers were alright. Didn't expect cruise to be as easy as it was, but that's really good.

After that, it just felt like a holiday even though there was still spa to study for on Friday. Warren, Lena, Kenneth, Charlene and I went out for dinner. Went to Charlene's house before we all left for Changi Village for dinner. Initial plans to fly the kites was changed when we decided to drive to carpark H at east coast park to see people get it on in the car, haha. Quite funny and scary, haha. Drove around and stopped at this place near kallang to try and fly the kite. That didn't work, so went home after that.

Was really tired when I got home, didn't manage to study at all.

At least I maaged to wake up early to study for spa the next morning. Way too much time to study for it in fact. Got bored after a while. Stayed in throughout the duration even though I finished it after 1 hour 20 minutes, just to savour the last few minutes of polytechnic life. The paper was alright. Thank goodness I bothered to study those parts.

Went out to town after that for dinner and dessert, followed by hougang mall for a bit of shopping and drinks before heading home.

Finally yesterday. The much awaited dinner at The Moomba with Govin. Spent the whole day at home. Didn't eat also, so I could enjoy the dinner. The food was damn good lah. Total of 6 courses. Started off with some bread which was really good. First course was Prawn Salad, 2nd was Pork Cheek with some veg and tuna broth, 3rd was Foie Gras with Mushroom Risotto, 4th was Wagyu Beef Cheek, 5th was lamb shank, and it ended off with chocolate pudding.

The mushroom risotto with foie gras was damn good. The first bite was heaven. Wish I could have had a huge portion of that. Drank lots of wine too =)

Drove around again after that before settling down at Kenneth's house to watch The Hotie and the Nottie and Royal Rumble, haha. Got home pretty late, which means skipped church this morning, haha.

So yup, spent the day playing games and what not. Finally completed Restaurant Empire. Hoping to play Badminton tomorrow. Need to plan my social life. Really lost right now. Don't know what to do with my life since there is no more school, don't even have uni acceptance yet, don't know when going to army. Damn lost and like no meaning, haha. Hopefully I'll find more things to do.

Alright, off to play ghost recon. Just bought to keep me company =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home