Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just like any other holiday, I always wonder how I would get through each week, but in the end, the week's packed, or well, not as bored as I thought it would be

Monday was spent entirely at home, suffering from bad stomach problems, and a constant feeling of puking. Did I mention that I am shitting water? Anyway had Ghost Recon to accompany me.

The next day was my dad's 2nd year anniversary. The day was spent mostly sleeping. Woke up at 6, back to sleep at 8, woke up at 11, back to sleep at 1, and woke up at 6, haha. Didn't feel like puking as much, but still stomach problem. Had to cancel badmiton in the morning because of that =((.

Anyway, had badminton again with a lot of the guys. Swimming at grace's house after that which was really refreshing. Finally had a proper meal in 3 days. Ate prawn mee and instant noodle the whole day. A lot better than the last 2 days. In the last 2 days, I had a total of 4 slices of bak kwa, 2 bowls of chin chow, 2 slices of papaya and 1 bowl of cereal. Don't feel hungry at all. Really got stomach problem. Could even go today without eating.

Going to JB tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Surely more interesting that Singapore. Always wondering what to do here. Either same old thing, or no money to do anything different.

I realized next Thursday will be an eventful day. First up is BTT, then the Line buffet, and probably exam results too. Hope for the best.

Alright, back to American Idol.

P.S. Saw Ip Man just now. He's my new idol!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home