Played tennis today!!
So fun!!
Even though Warren and I sucked at it, it was still fun. The longest rally we ever had was like 3? HAHA. But it was alright considering it's the first time I'm playing. Previous time don't count cause I just happen to be in a tennis court and just hit like one ball for fun which flew way out of the court. Nothing like that happened today. Well that's if you don't count when I was hitting it against the wall.
Anyway, had work after that. Finished at 6. Thought of going to eat the carrot cake and stuff at jago close for dinner, but yet again it is closed. I think they really don't want me to try their food. So I settled for the duck rice across the road. Quite nice man. The duck and chilli was not as good as the one at Balestier, but the sauce the put on the rice together with the rest of the stuff was just great.
I am proud to say that was my only meal for the day, not counting the bacon and egg toast the maid cooked for me as a snack while at work.
I know I've said that I don't want to create facebook, but then all the photos and stuff are like there. Especially my Penang tour. So as of yesterday I gave in to "peer pressure" and got face book. Still getting used to the layout and functions. Already put in personal info. All that's needed are pictures, haha. But maybe another day. Still have lots of friends to find and add.
So fun!!
Even though Warren and I sucked at it, it was still fun. The longest rally we ever had was like 3? HAHA. But it was alright considering it's the first time I'm playing. Previous time don't count cause I just happen to be in a tennis court and just hit like one ball for fun which flew way out of the court. Nothing like that happened today. Well that's if you don't count when I was hitting it against the wall.
Anyway, had work after that. Finished at 6. Thought of going to eat the carrot cake and stuff at jago close for dinner, but yet again it is closed. I think they really don't want me to try their food. So I settled for the duck rice across the road. Quite nice man. The duck and chilli was not as good as the one at Balestier, but the sauce the put on the rice together with the rest of the stuff was just great.
I am proud to say that was my only meal for the day, not counting the bacon and egg toast the maid cooked for me as a snack while at work.
I know I've said that I don't want to create facebook, but then all the photos and stuff are like there. Especially my Penang tour. So as of yesterday I gave in to "peer pressure" and got face book. Still getting used to the layout and functions. Already put in personal info. All that's needed are pictures, haha. But maybe another day. Still have lots of friends to find and add.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home