1 more day of work, haha.
It's not that I don't enjoy it or that the pay is bad, but I would rather sleep. Besides I only have like 14 contact left to fill, so unless she gives me more, tomorrow will be my last day. I may need to work more actually seeing how I have so many things to buy and they are like $100 per item.
Anyway yesterday had a really nice lunch. The maid cooked like honey glazed drumlets. After work, met Mellissa at vivo. Sadly, all the stuff I wanted to buy from vivo like the shirts at Pull&Bear, the beanie from Topman. That means more money saved in a way, but I found a shirt at Zara which I want for $75, a pull over from crocodile for $120 which really caught my eye, and possible a grey pullover from River Island. But it's either or.
Finally bought my loafers before leaving. A bit pricy but I love it. But needs a lot of taking care cause it's white. Hopefully I don't ruin it, haha.
Headed to geylang after that to meet Bernard and Ariel to eat dim sum.. After spending so much on the shoes, luckily we didn't have durian, otherwise I would have spent too much money.
After dinner was interesting. Went around the area to check out the prostitutes, haha. Got like Malay Area, Indian Area and Chinese Area. Honestly, all got no standard except the first group we passed by under the hotel. You don't need me to describe. You get my drift, haha. Cabbed home after that.
Today was also another "Cab to work" sort of day. Been really spending too much money on outings and cab and shopping the past 2 weeks. Like spending 2-3 times my usual allowance.
Met Warren after work to play pool. After that waited for Qingyun, Grace and Han Bin at Parkway before going for dinner at Katong. Had haf a roast duck. I swear I love duck. This one was good. The skin was damn crispy, it was deboned for you, and the dipping sauce was great. I think it was like a plum sauce? Even though that was good, the 2 duck rice places that I tried before were all different. They each have their own strong points.
Joseph, Si Liang and Ivan came after that before we all headed to some "K Box" place at Katong Shopping Centre. Obviously I didn't sing. I just went there to chill, haha. Left the earliest at about 10.
So yeah, they're going to play paintball tomorrow at 1. But that's when I finish. I could get off early, but still not sure if I'm going. Got to bring extra attire and stuff also. I probably won't, seeing how much money I've been spending lately. To think Singapore is having a recession. Probably take a nap before meeting Qing Yun in the evening for dinner in town.
Pay day tomorrow!! $270!! Can't wait. The only thing that can make me feel better about my spending habits. Maybe it's a good thing school starts next week. Not so much going out.
Speaking of which, timetable is out and I quite like it. Start early, finish early, few hours here and there, only like 2 2-hour lectures and the rest are 1 hour. That's a nice, I like.
It's not that I don't enjoy it or that the pay is bad, but I would rather sleep. Besides I only have like 14 contact left to fill, so unless she gives me more, tomorrow will be my last day. I may need to work more actually seeing how I have so many things to buy and they are like $100 per item.
Anyway yesterday had a really nice lunch. The maid cooked like honey glazed drumlets. After work, met Mellissa at vivo. Sadly, all the stuff I wanted to buy from vivo like the shirts at Pull&Bear, the beanie from Topman. That means more money saved in a way, but I found a shirt at Zara which I want for $75, a pull over from crocodile for $120 which really caught my eye, and possible a grey pullover from River Island. But it's either or.
Finally bought my loafers before leaving. A bit pricy but I love it. But needs a lot of taking care cause it's white. Hopefully I don't ruin it, haha.
Headed to geylang after that to meet Bernard and Ariel to eat dim sum.. After spending so much on the shoes, luckily we didn't have durian, otherwise I would have spent too much money.
After dinner was interesting. Went around the area to check out the prostitutes, haha. Got like Malay Area, Indian Area and Chinese Area. Honestly, all got no standard except the first group we passed by under the hotel. You don't need me to describe. You get my drift, haha. Cabbed home after that.
Today was also another "Cab to work" sort of day. Been really spending too much money on outings and cab and shopping the past 2 weeks. Like spending 2-3 times my usual allowance.
Met Warren after work to play pool. After that waited for Qingyun, Grace and Han Bin at Parkway before going for dinner at Katong. Had haf a roast duck. I swear I love duck. This one was good. The skin was damn crispy, it was deboned for you, and the dipping sauce was great. I think it was like a plum sauce? Even though that was good, the 2 duck rice places that I tried before were all different. They each have their own strong points.
Joseph, Si Liang and Ivan came after that before we all headed to some "K Box" place at Katong Shopping Centre. Obviously I didn't sing. I just went there to chill, haha. Left the earliest at about 10.
So yeah, they're going to play paintball tomorrow at 1. But that's when I finish. I could get off early, but still not sure if I'm going. Got to bring extra attire and stuff also. I probably won't, seeing how much money I've been spending lately. To think Singapore is having a recession. Probably take a nap before meeting Qing Yun in the evening for dinner in town.
Pay day tomorrow!! $270!! Can't wait. The only thing that can make me feel better about my spending habits. Maybe it's a good thing school starts next week. Not so much going out.
Speaking of which, timetable is out and I quite like it. Start early, finish early, few hours here and there, only like 2 2-hour lectures and the rest are 1 hour. That's a nice, I like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home