That was a really good nap. Still feelling really tired man. Can't be jet lag, haha. More like the alcohol.
I love Pasta with Pesto. Had that again today for 1st lunch.
Then for 2nd lunch, I tried the Beach Road Prawn Mee at Katong today. Go figure, haha. Well, you can say it's dinner since I'm not having dinner. But it was quite nice. Especially after adding the chilli padi in the soup. I ordered the one with prawns and pork ribs. Pity there was only 1 huge prawn. But I still think the best prawn mee I had was the one near Kallang MRT.
Anyway, here are some random names I've came across at work.
1. Honeybun (Surname)
You can roughly guess what the pick up line I would use on this person, espcially if that was a lady, haha.
2. Makepeace (Surname)
3. Toogood (Surname)
Again you can guess what I would say if it was a lady, haha.
4. Cockshut Lane
Obviously this is a road name and not a surname.
Alright, that's it, haha.
If ever you're feeling stressed, just think. Stressed is desserts spelled backwards, haha.
I love Pasta with Pesto. Had that again today for 1st lunch.
Then for 2nd lunch, I tried the Beach Road Prawn Mee at Katong today. Go figure, haha. Well, you can say it's dinner since I'm not having dinner. But it was quite nice. Especially after adding the chilli padi in the soup. I ordered the one with prawns and pork ribs. Pity there was only 1 huge prawn. But I still think the best prawn mee I had was the one near Kallang MRT.
Anyway, here are some random names I've came across at work.
1. Honeybun (Surname)
You can roughly guess what the pick up line I would use on this person, espcially if that was a lady, haha.
2. Makepeace (Surname)
3. Toogood (Surname)
Again you can guess what I would say if it was a lady, haha.
4. Cockshut Lane
Obviously this is a road name and not a surname.
Alright, that's it, haha.
If ever you're feeling stressed, just think. Stressed is desserts spelled backwards, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home