Friday, October 17, 2008

Damn sian.

I think all the money I earned this week, maybe more will be gone.

Stupid laptop spoilt halfway during work today. It hung, so I restarted, and windows wouldn't load anymore.

So, after work, I went down to funan. Challenger said 1-2 weeks, which is bloody long. They said that either software problem, RAM spoil or hard disk spoil. I never back up my stuff some more lah. Because of that the guy suggested for me to take out the hard disc and see if my data is still in there. But then on the way down, I walked past another computer repair shop. The guy said my data confirmed there. Plus it would only take a few days. Decided to leave it with their shop. Their going to like retrieve my data and reload the whole computer. I hope it works, and no hidden problem occurs after servicing it. Otherwise it would cost me a lot lot more.

Hopefully I will get a call tomorrow or Sunday saying that everything's alright, it's done and I can collect it. Cause it's just weird not using the com at home. Plus using my mum's laptop is different cause it doesn't have all my favourites, files and stuff, so yeah.

Please let it be ok..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home