Friday, August 15, 2008

I feel sad.

I planned to go for mass today at 1, but then I was trying on my new shorts. Tried it with almost all the tops and I could not find something that matches. Bloody hell. Tried all the way till like 1, so skipped mass, haha.

Went for training after that. Still playing really well.

Went to PS after that for first dinner, and then hougang for second dinner and supposedly desserts, but the dessert place was closed, so just settled for second dinner. Hungry ok, never eat the whole day. Could have had more, haha.

Anyway at about 9pm today, I was free for the entire weekend. But now I have a game on Saturday, and a division 1 game on Sunday. Funny how my division 3 team didn't select me, but the division 1 team did, haha. Oh well, at least I get more exercise. I'm loving it.

Funny thing happened today. I went into my house lift, and somehow instead of letting me press the button, it went straight up. Ok, nvm. But then at the top floor, this lady saw me inside. Of course it's unusual for me to be at the top floor since I don't stay on that floor and will never go there, but she asked me the most ridiculous question.

"Is the lift going down?"

Like for goodness sake you live on the top floor!! Where else does the lift go. Dumb shit, haha.

P.S. So many places with nice food to try. Tampines is boring -_-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home