Leaving for Penang in a couple of hours to play cricket over the weekend and do a lot of drinking, haha. Going by myself this time. Mum and brother not going. You know what that means. DRINKING FREEDOM!!!
Played badminton yesterday. No duck this time, but MOS burger, haha. Talking about posssible themes for grad night was totall funny, haha.
Went to TP after that for some cricket meeting. Sian, why must I be captain.
Was watching "Are we dont yet?" online when I got back, but then I got damn tired cause of the lack of sleep the night before, so I just stopped it and took a nap, haha.
Packed my bag when I got up before finally sleeping.
Continued my movie this morning. Not that bad, but the story a bit fake? And the guy is damn irritaitng.
Oh, did I mention that yesterday was the least I ever ate in a long time, Only MOS burger. And you know how smal the portions are.
Alright, time for some guitar and maybe a movie before I catch my flight.
Played badminton yesterday. No duck this time, but MOS burger, haha. Talking about posssible themes for grad night was totall funny, haha.
Went to TP after that for some cricket meeting. Sian, why must I be captain.
Was watching "Are we dont yet?" online when I got back, but then I got damn tired cause of the lack of sleep the night before, so I just stopped it and took a nap, haha.
Packed my bag when I got up before finally sleeping.
Continued my movie this morning. Not that bad, but the story a bit fake? And the guy is damn irritaitng.
Oh, did I mention that yesterday was the least I ever ate in a long time, Only MOS burger. And you know how smal the portions are.
Alright, time for some guitar and maybe a movie before I catch my flight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home