Friday, July 04, 2008

I'm starting to miss morning shifts. They pass by a lot faster.

Anyway, first casper. now jon. Someone has been spreading a rumour saying I went on 2 days MC. Like hello?!? When man. I wish I was, haha.

Runner was hell today. The kitchen got so clogged up with orders because the chefs were busy cooking for a chinese set lunch. There was like 20 orders waiting to be cooked but not even touched. Guests kept asking some more. Let's just hope it won't be like that tomorrow, Saturday, the busiest day of the week.

Decided to order after all that work. Had the cheeseburger. Didn't like it. Too salty. But the grapes from Nogawa were super good. Some black grapes from japan. Could taste like wine man.

So that's about it at work. Was damn tired after that. Thank goodness tracy decided to let me off. She thought of asking me to stay, and if she did I would be the most unlucky cause the rest never had to stay.

Yeah, so time for some music, guitar, and then bed.

Shifts for next week.
Monday 7-3
Tuesday Off
Wednesday-Friday 11.30-7.30
Saturday School
Sunday 12.30-8.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home