Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Didn't do a bit of my project today, haha.

Instead, I woke up at 2, watched pathfinder which wasn't that good, because the action scenes were dark and I couldn't see much sometimes. Not to mention the villains spoke in a language didn't understand, and my only hope was the chinese subtitles. But to my surprise I could read some of it, haha. Made French Toasts for tea. Mmm.

Headed down for the Teamask Poly Sports Club AGM after that. Ben is the new president. I felt really out of place there. Like the only one sitting by myself cause I'm the only one from cricket, and everyone else there I didn't recognize at all, so yeah, wasted my time. But I got SEAL points though. Not that I need it. I already have an excellent under the SEAL grading system.

Bought rose syrup and vanilla ice cream on the way home and just had myself a nice glass of bandung milkshake. It's been a while since I had that.

It's the 3rd tomorrow. Mass in the morning. Probably go straight to work even though it's early to do my project and get the info I need since I didn't do anything today. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home