Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time for a quick post before movie time.

Was the food runner today. I prefer that so much to taking orders, setting and clearing. And I love morning shift cause the menu is a lot simpler for breakfast, and I can spend the rest of the day doing whatever I want.

But one thing happened today. I accidentally dropped the plate of cheeseburger just as I was about to put the tray down. Luckily it fell on the wet towel machine, so it wasn't so loud, haha.

Anyway, I wanted to see douglas today after work regarding the project, but he wasn't free, so basically, I brought my laptop for nothing. So I'm just going to email him the list of questions I have.

Alright movie time.

P.S. I think I finally found the phone I want to change to. Nokia N82.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home