Sunday, June 29, 2008

Runner yet again, haha. Chafed yet again as well, haha. But today was not as busy as yesterday.

Ordered the hawaian pizza with extra mushrooms for lunch.

Anyway, stayed till closing. Really empty as well. I'm beginning to miss taking orders, haha.

I will have my chance tomorrow when I work morning.

Anyway, my shifts changed cause I worked an extra 2 1/2 hours yesterday. Here they are.

Monday 7-2.
Tuesday 12.30-7.
Wednesday Off
Rest of the week 11.30-7.30.

I think I will spend the time tomorrow from 2-3 to get info for my project since the bus only comes at 3.05, because douglas is taking too long to give me the info, so I will get some from johnny and get started on what I can first rather than waiting. I may even see the doctor tomorrow because of my throat. Still hurts. Could be an infection or tonsillitis. Personally I wish it is tonsillitis so I can go for surgery and get 5 days MC, haha.

Feeling rather faint now. A bit dizzy as I'm typing this. I think I really need the doctor. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home