Just finished watching what happens in vegas which took me 3 hours because it took so long to load, and I had to pause it every now and then.
Thank goodness ocean's 13 after that loaded immediately, otherwise I would have slept at 12, haha.
2 good shows. Really cool.
More shows to come tomorrow, haha.
Night.
P.S. I think something's wrong with me. My throat hurts when I swallow my saliva. My eyes hurt and dirt seems to form around it, just like how it forms sometimes when you sleep. I don't think it's really called dirt, but you know what I mean. Maybe it's time I take my 5 days MC, haha. Ok this isn't really something to joke about, but who cares.
Thank goodness ocean's 13 after that loaded immediately, otherwise I would have slept at 12, haha.
2 good shows. Really cool.
More shows to come tomorrow, haha.
Night.
P.S. I think something's wrong with me. My throat hurts when I swallow my saliva. My eyes hurt and dirt seems to form around it, just like how it forms sometimes when you sleep. I don't think it's really called dirt, but you know what I mean. Maybe it's time I take my 5 days MC, haha. Ok this isn't really something to joke about, but who cares.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home