Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagboards finally working again.

I swear I was really like a zombie on the way to work today. The stomachache did not help my sickness at all.

Work was alright. Getting the hang of things. Quite fun actually. Managed to do a little bit of cashiering as well because I was at the lower terrace. I guess the real test will be weekends when it's busy.

Got approval to get the sales figures from johnny, and after speaking to douglas, he said it's all in the com, so it's pretty easy to get. That's good, so once I get it during the weekend, it can be done really quickly.

Alright, nothing else about today. Pretty much routine in the golfer's terrace, nothing that exciting, so cya.

Time for more movies.

Not to self, I will sleep by latest 10 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home