Didn't manage to wake up in time for mass today. In fact I overslept till I had to take a cab to work, and I start at 11.30 mind you. All because my brother was on the phone till 5 talking. I think they broke up. I hope they did. Pretty stupid actually cause he got all worked up thinking they broke up because she said she does not intend on marrying him. Like what the hell. Take things so serious for nothing. A lot more things to say, but well no point saying it here.
Anyway, I was the beverage runner again today, and foor runner tomorrow. Why am I always doing some sort of running, haha. Managed to survive cause it wasn't busy, but there was this point in time when all the dessert orders came in at once. Like 3 waffles, pitted cherry, ice kachang, chendol, cakes and what not. But I think I'm pretty relaxed even though it can get kinda busy.
Managed to get almost all the infor I need during my break. Glad I got that out of the way. Will start writing the report maybe tomorrow or the weekend.
Was asked to work overtime today too just to serve wine at the event, so I stayed till about 9 before heading home.
Time for bed. Nights,
Anyway, I was the beverage runner again today, and foor runner tomorrow. Why am I always doing some sort of running, haha. Managed to survive cause it wasn't busy, but there was this point in time when all the dessert orders came in at once. Like 3 waffles, pitted cherry, ice kachang, chendol, cakes and what not. But I think I'm pretty relaxed even though it can get kinda busy.
Managed to get almost all the infor I need during my break. Glad I got that out of the way. Will start writing the report maybe tomorrow or the weekend.
Was asked to work overtime today too just to serve wine at the event, so I stayed till about 9 before heading home.
Time for bed. Nights,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home