What's there to say about work today?
Nothing.
Work at the golfer's terrace is very routine, so yeah. Nothing much to say, haha.
Met my mum after work, and after collecting her jeans at century square, we had dinner at koo kee ramen and dumpling house at the basement. Had xiao long bao, and some fried rice with seafood and an egg white sauce. The picture looked a lot nicer and drier. I only ordered it cause it had prawns and scallops, haha. It actually turned out like mui fan rather than fried rice. They xiao long bao's was quite good though. But I'm biased. I love dumplings.
Tried watching moveis when I got home, but it took too long to load, so I settled for listening to music. Listening to all these rock songs make me feel like starting a band. Damn. By the way, ACDC ROCKS!! Their songs are really cool, and the lead singers voice is great.
Alright, night then. Off tomorrow then. Project time, followed by some temasek poly sports club AGM. I have to go cause I'm like that captain of the cricket team, not that I have officially be informed, but yeah they already gave me seal points for it so I might as well be the captain. Quite funny how the points are already in when I haven't done anything.
Nothing.
Work at the golfer's terrace is very routine, so yeah. Nothing much to say, haha.
Met my mum after work, and after collecting her jeans at century square, we had dinner at koo kee ramen and dumpling house at the basement. Had xiao long bao, and some fried rice with seafood and an egg white sauce. The picture looked a lot nicer and drier. I only ordered it cause it had prawns and scallops, haha. It actually turned out like mui fan rather than fried rice. They xiao long bao's was quite good though. But I'm biased. I love dumplings.
Tried watching moveis when I got home, but it took too long to load, so I settled for listening to music. Listening to all these rock songs make me feel like starting a band. Damn. By the way, ACDC ROCKS!! Their songs are really cool, and the lead singers voice is great.
Alright, night then. Off tomorrow then. Project time, followed by some temasek poly sports club AGM. I have to go cause I'm like that captain of the cricket team, not that I have officially be informed, but yeah they already gave me seal points for it so I might as well be the captain. Quite funny how the points are already in when I haven't done anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home