I did foor runner again today. I wish I could do that everyday man, haha. More fun than doing normal service. If only I didn't get chafed from running about everytime I do that. Struggled to walk yet again after work.
You see, I reached home and slept for about 2 hours before going to meet my mum to get my phone. Then struggled to walk to the bus stop, and I realized I forgot to bring my charger for trading in my phone, so I walked back home, got it, and back to the bus stop again.
Bad news though, the phone I wanted, N82, is out of stock. Headed down to PS with my mum since there are still some over there. By the time it got to our turn, which was damn long, there wasn't any left. Could even have dinner and still had to wait like an hour?
But the good news is, I reserved one when the stock arrives, and the promotion plan I'm signing up for is still valid cause I reserved today even though it's the last day. Thank god I'm finally changing my plan. No more 100 minutes free (Not per second billing FYI) and 300 free SMS, but Unlimited SMS, 200 minutes free (Per second billing), and first 6 months subscription free, which mean don't need to pay bill some more. How good is that, Can't wait for the phone to arrive in a week or 2.
Anyway, something funny happened today after my nap. I woke up not knowing where I was, what time and what day it was. I was like shit I need to serve some food, then I was like wait, I'm in my room, then I was like shit I'm late for work, it's already bright, then after struggling to look around and get up, I realized it's actually the same day, and I just took a nap, haha. That's how tired I was. Probably because I didn't sleep at 10 like I said I would, but spent the night up till 12 backing up the date in my phone cause I thought I would be changing it today.
First day working during the infamous weekends. I hope I survive, haha. I'm sure I will, just that it will be very busy. But shouldn't be a problem. Really used to working there already. Can coordinate pretty fast already.
Oh, my mum got 1 for 1 main course at lawry's. Going there to eat soon. Can't wait. Will go and do my velvet jacket at the same time at the tailor. My mum said she will pay for me even though it will cost like 300 just to make with the material we have cause it's velvet, so it's more difficult to make. I think because she just got bonus today, haha. It's going to be the nicest jacket ever!!
You see, I reached home and slept for about 2 hours before going to meet my mum to get my phone. Then struggled to walk to the bus stop, and I realized I forgot to bring my charger for trading in my phone, so I walked back home, got it, and back to the bus stop again.
Bad news though, the phone I wanted, N82, is out of stock. Headed down to PS with my mum since there are still some over there. By the time it got to our turn, which was damn long, there wasn't any left. Could even have dinner and still had to wait like an hour?
But the good news is, I reserved one when the stock arrives, and the promotion plan I'm signing up for is still valid cause I reserved today even though it's the last day. Thank god I'm finally changing my plan. No more 100 minutes free (Not per second billing FYI) and 300 free SMS, but Unlimited SMS, 200 minutes free (Per second billing), and first 6 months subscription free, which mean don't need to pay bill some more. How good is that, Can't wait for the phone to arrive in a week or 2.
Anyway, something funny happened today after my nap. I woke up not knowing where I was, what time and what day it was. I was like shit I need to serve some food, then I was like wait, I'm in my room, then I was like shit I'm late for work, it's already bright, then after struggling to look around and get up, I realized it's actually the same day, and I just took a nap, haha. That's how tired I was. Probably because I didn't sleep at 10 like I said I would, but spent the night up till 12 backing up the date in my phone cause I thought I would be changing it today.
First day working during the infamous weekends. I hope I survive, haha. I'm sure I will, just that it will be very busy. But shouldn't be a problem. Really used to working there already. Can coordinate pretty fast already.
Oh, my mum got 1 for 1 main course at lawry's. Going there to eat soon. Can't wait. Will go and do my velvet jacket at the same time at the tailor. My mum said she will pay for me even though it will cost like 300 just to make with the material we have cause it's velvet, so it's more difficult to make. I think because she just got bonus today, haha. It's going to be the nicest jacket ever!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home