Longest shit ever.
Literally.
I decided I should go shit and freshen up before I go sleep. So there I was shitting, and I felt like hey, nothings coming out, so I looked down and took a peek and I was like OMG. Whoa. Cause well the shit was like already at the bottom of the toilet bowl, and it was still joined to my anus, haha. Sort of like how the McDonalds ice cream machine works, where it starts to twirl after a bit, haha. Crap too much details. I don't care. But it really was the longest I've ever seen. I guess that can be blamed for me feeling fat lately. Cause since work started, I do not empty my bowels as often as I did before, so I guess all this time I was not fat, I was just full of shit, haha.
Anyway, after that I decided to stitch my pants instead of asking my mum to do it and it turned out great. You see I sort of over stretched today and it split a bit, haha. But it's all fixed now.
Totally random decision. I do not feel that sleepy anymore, and I'm cooking dinner, haha.
Decided to use what I have at home. So i'm cooking hotdogs topped with the creamy spiced mushroom I cooked that time, with the indian cabbage and mashed potato at the side.
Literally.
I decided I should go shit and freshen up before I go sleep. So there I was shitting, and I felt like hey, nothings coming out, so I looked down and took a peek and I was like OMG. Whoa. Cause well the shit was like already at the bottom of the toilet bowl, and it was still joined to my anus, haha. Sort of like how the McDonalds ice cream machine works, where it starts to twirl after a bit, haha. Crap too much details. I don't care. But it really was the longest I've ever seen. I guess that can be blamed for me feeling fat lately. Cause since work started, I do not empty my bowels as often as I did before, so I guess all this time I was not fat, I was just full of shit, haha.
Anyway, after that I decided to stitch my pants instead of asking my mum to do it and it turned out great. You see I sort of over stretched today and it split a bit, haha. But it's all fixed now.
Totally random decision. I do not feel that sleepy anymore, and I'm cooking dinner, haha.
Decided to use what I have at home. So i'm cooking hotdogs topped with the creamy spiced mushroom I cooked that time, with the indian cabbage and mashed potato at the side.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home