Sunday, May 25, 2008

I can't believe I wasted money on cab today even though I woke up perfectly on time. But it wasn't as much as before cause I only took to sengkang then took the MRT from there.

Had lots of stuff to eat today during work. Lo mai kai, hot dog, otah sandwich made my uncle wang who is supposedly fierce and kaya toast towards evening, followed by staff dinner, haha. Seem like a lot but I didn't eat much for the staff meal. Just rice with the soup.

Helped out in the member's bar a bit also in the afternoon and night. I think working there is quite nice cause there's air con, haha.

Learned some more bar flairing skills today. Picking it up really fast. At least it keeps me company when work gets boring, haha.

Around the end, MM Lee was at nogawa eating dinner. Kar Mun I'm sure you would have wanted to be there right, seeing how you think he's cute, haha.

I think dinesh doesn't have a TV at home. I told him that, haha. Cause when I went for my break at 4, he was in the staff area watching TV. When I clocked out at 9, he was still watching TV. Only this time he had already changed.

Went shopping for groceries after that at giant. Managed to get almost everything I need for tomorrow's dinner at home. Only left likea few items which I will get tomorrow morning. Cooking indian food. No, I am not going back to my roots. I'm cooking pilaf rice with some spiced mushroom thing, the cabbage and potatoes I love to eat, plus swahilli chicken. Don't know what that is, but the picture looks nice. Managed to marinate it just now, right before I came online.

Meeting jon tomorrow also to go to swee lee to scout for things for this weekends sale. I hope I can find a nice guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home