I hate morning shifts. Because I have to wake up at 5, but I just can't bring myself to sleep early. Which is why now I am damn tired after 3 days of morning shifts in a row.
Anyway, sold chicken rice and all again today. I love doing that man, haha. The usual kaya toast for breakfast as well. Lovely
Went to look for the flairing bottle at chinatown after that but couldn't find. I then went to geylang to get bird seeds before heading home.
Alright, I think I shall have a nice long sleep from like now till tomorrow morning. I start at 10 tomorrow, but it's the 3rd and I have to go for mass early in the morning cause I can't go at night. That means yet another early day.
So night.
Here is my roster for this week, which only came out after I finished work at don't know what time yesterday!
Monday 7-3
Tuesday 10-6
Wednesday-Friday 1-9
Saturday & Sunday Off
I requested for the weekend off cause it's the Denis Meyer Sixes. The tournament organized in memory of him, and I need to be there to help out and all. Yup. That means working for 11 days straight, and not really resting on my off days. I hope he gives me Monday next week off, haha.
Anyway, sold chicken rice and all again today. I love doing that man, haha. The usual kaya toast for breakfast as well. Lovely
Went to look for the flairing bottle at chinatown after that but couldn't find. I then went to geylang to get bird seeds before heading home.
Alright, I think I shall have a nice long sleep from like now till tomorrow morning. I start at 10 tomorrow, but it's the 3rd and I have to go for mass early in the morning cause I can't go at night. That means yet another early day.
So night.
Here is my roster for this week, which only came out after I finished work at don't know what time yesterday!
Monday 7-3
Tuesday 10-6
Wednesday-Friday 1-9
Saturday & Sunday Off
I requested for the weekend off cause it's the Denis Meyer Sixes. The tournament organized in memory of him, and I need to be there to help out and all. Yup. That means working for 11 days straight, and not really resting on my off days. I hope he gives me Monday next week off, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home