Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today was the first time I felt skinny in a long time since working, haha.

But that all changed come dinner when I whacked like 2 bowls of food. Not to mention the kaya toast, and the bowl of fried fish Ee Mee soup on the way back, haha. But I still avoid junk food, so that's good.

Anyway, nothing much to say about work. But I swear work time is just time for me to practice flairing. Really fun man. I learned like 4 more tricks today. Can catch behind my back now also, haha. Damn cool.

I think I'm going to go to chinatown and buy a fibre glass flairing bottle to practice with. Eriq says its on the 4th floor of the complex. But it's about $60 though. Who cares, pay just came in, feeling richer, haha.

But come this Saturday, I may feel really broke, haha. Don't care. The guitar is gorgeous and I want it, haha.

Watching what happens in vegas tomorrow. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home