Firstly let me update yall on the really "smart" thing I did yesterday while at the member's bar. I saw the blender there, and I turned it on and watched the spinning thing spin. Then I turned it off, and thought. Let me try and stop it with the palm of my hand. And so I did. And it was so fast, I had a bad friciton burn on the palm of my hand the shape of a circle, haha. The mark is still there. Very obvious. Doesn't hurt now though, haha.
Anyway on the way to work today, there was this old man next to me with a box of purple impact mints. And I was thinking. That's odd, how often do you see an old man eating that. So there he was taking the mints out. And I was thinking to myself that maybe I had bad breath and he was offering me. And then after putting one in his mouth, he tapped me and offered me. I was like damn. I politely declined, and then he turned to the small boy next to him and offered him too. What a relief, haha. I don't have bad breath.
Did many things at work today. It's like working in all 3 departments in the same day. I was clearing stuff in GT for a bit. Food runner for a bit. Setting up the member's bar. That means carrying table, putting the skirting and what not. Just like banquet, haha.
Ate lots too. Cause play got suspended at the golf course. And just when all the food they ordered came, play continued and they all left, haha. Shiying ordered for mee Ee fu noodle with seafood also cause I wanted to eat, haha.
Saw Wong Li Lin today!!! Super hot man. Ahhh!!
Need to sleep early today cause I'm working at 10 tomorrow. Night.
Funny phrase of the day:
Yeewan walked into the bar and started talking. Then christian said wah you come in only so noisy. No wonder. You got 2 mouths, that's why so noisy. Then he said we got 2 heads, that's why very clever, haha.
Anyway on the way to work today, there was this old man next to me with a box of purple impact mints. And I was thinking. That's odd, how often do you see an old man eating that. So there he was taking the mints out. And I was thinking to myself that maybe I had bad breath and he was offering me. And then after putting one in his mouth, he tapped me and offered me. I was like damn. I politely declined, and then he turned to the small boy next to him and offered him too. What a relief, haha. I don't have bad breath.
Did many things at work today. It's like working in all 3 departments in the same day. I was clearing stuff in GT for a bit. Food runner for a bit. Setting up the member's bar. That means carrying table, putting the skirting and what not. Just like banquet, haha.
Ate lots too. Cause play got suspended at the golf course. And just when all the food they ordered came, play continued and they all left, haha. Shiying ordered for mee Ee fu noodle with seafood also cause I wanted to eat, haha.
Saw Wong Li Lin today!!! Super hot man. Ahhh!!
Need to sleep early today cause I'm working at 10 tomorrow. Night.
Funny phrase of the day:
Yeewan walked into the bar and started talking. Then christian said wah you come in only so noisy. No wonder. You got 2 mouths, that's why so noisy. Then he said we got 2 heads, that's why very clever, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home