Saturday, May 31, 2008

Really tired man. Only slept for like 3 hours plus last night, and work this morning was a killer. So busy man. From the time I started till 3, I worked non stop. Everything just seemed to be finishing today. Like the cups, the ice coffee, the fruits, the food. And I had to like get ready the entire place for the lunch crowd cause I was the only one there besides the uncle who was preparing the chicken rice and stuff.

At one point this morning I got sort of frustrated also. Because usually when it's not so busy, it is convenient if the waiters just shout out the order. But today during breakfast, everyone was like shouting the order at the same time as though we have super good memory, and stood there waiting expecting it to be out like immediately. Furthermore, they placed the captain's order anyhow, so I don't know which came first and which is already done. Plus the items ordered were not those simple to make ones, which can be done within seconds. At one shot it was like 3 locak breakfast, don't know how many american breakfasts. nasi lemak, waffle and 2 tuna toasts. Like WTF. We only have one toaster and one coffee machine. Anyway hopefully I will be more prepared the next time. Damn it this should be in my journal not here.

Rushed to sims drive after work for the swee lee sale. Just when I reached aljunied MRT, it started pouring very heavily. Luckily I managed to find a new path which is sheltered to the place. Not all the way though. I had to walk in the rain for some distance, but better than the other unsheltered way.
So I waited under the flat next to the building observing the queue, now knowing if those people were queuing or waiting to get out. But I thought, no one's coming in and getting out, so no point going there and get cramped. So I waited some more till the place cleared a bit and walked in. Didn't have to wait at all. Could just walk in the store. Looked around for my stuff. First I couldn't find the guitar I wanted. Managed to find the wah wah pedal. Then I was looking around again and what do you know. I found it. It comes with a free case some more.

The queue to pay wasn't that bad. Queued for less than half an hour before my turn. Total bill?? $1300, haha. Well if not for the sale it would have been $2700. Cabbed home after that.

In case you all are wondering, I posted a pic of my baby a long time ago, and I finally got it. Here it is. A Fender 50th Anniversary Golden Stratocaster.
Alright, time for dinner, a nice shower before turning in. I needto sleep after 3 hours last night. But first I think I will try my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home